Handling of personal information
(1) Collection of personal information
The company collects personal information only by lawful and fair means. Whenever we ask users to provide personal information, we will disclose the purpose and details of how the information is to be used in advance. Information will be collected only within the scope of the Company’s legitimate business activities and only to the extent necessary for achieving the stated purpose.
(2) Use and sharing of personal information
within the scope of the Company’s legitimate business activities.
● Scope of the purpose of use
- To contact a user for business purposes
- To provide information related to products or services handled by the Company
- To respond to inquiries or requests from a user
- For any other purpose that a user has been informed of and has consented to in advance
● Use for purposes other than the above
If it is necessary to use the personal information of a user for any purpose outside the scope defined above, the prior consent of the user will be obtained, unless use (without prior consent) is permitted by law.
(3) Sharing of personal information with third parties
The Company will not provide the personal information of a user to any third party without the consent of the user. This does not apply, however, under special circumstances in which the Company is legally obligated to comply with an applicable law or regulation that pertains to personal information.
(4) Procedure for disclosure, correction, etc. of personal information
Compliance with laws, regulations, codes of conduct, etc. relating to personal information protection
Security management measures for personal information
If you have any questions regarding the handling of personal information, please contact us.
[Personal Information Support Desk]
<<Kishiwada Steel Co., Ltd.>>
20 Rinkai-cho, Kishiwada-shi, Osaka 596-0013 Japan
Tel: +81(72)-438-0015Fax: +81(72)-437-4750